Developed to help you increase youreffectiveness and productivity. This a framework rather than simpleto-do list or task list, it will help you much more if youinvest.
+++++ Important +++++:
We are showing ads on a limited number of screens. We fullyunderstand that users don’t like them (we don’t, too). We alsothink that this program is useful enough to tolerate them.Especially at these few screens. At least until we build a way toswitch them off. If you don’t agree, we welcome you to try out manyother productivity apps. We’ll be sad you leave, though, but we’llrespect your right to choose.
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you caninfluence – visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from differentpoints.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can setlong-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps – actions. You can have a single stepactions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simplechecklists.
6. Prioritize your actions using 2×2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhowermatrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning). Use recurrencesand reminders.
8. Use Workodoro to fight procrastination (when you need to).
Features (not all listed):
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the tasks into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Manage tasks recurrences and reminders.
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and weekgoals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action
+ Fight procrastination with the Pomodoro timer
+ Keep your notes, thoughts, ideas nearby
+ Google Drive™ integration
A personal productivity framework.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about theapplication that you want to share with us, we are very happy toget that. Please, send them to [email protected], or write themanywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the reviewcomments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R.Covey “The 7 Habits of highly effective people”.
Account permissions are required for Google API access.