Awarded PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice rating,Qustodio is the best parental control app to help families keepAndroid devices safe and supervised.
What you can do with Qustodio for Android:
✓ Set device Screen Time limits
✓ Set limits for Games & Apps
✓ Monitor Web & Search activity
✓ Block Adult Content
✓ Track and Block Calls
✓ Monitor SMS Messages
✓ Track this device’s location
✓ Activate an SOS Button that alerts family members
You’ll also get:
✓ Automatic daily activity reports
✓ Access to a web-based dashboard and parents’ app where you canview activity and set rules
✓ 1 device protected for free (upgrade for more features and moredevices)
Qustodio has been shown to help families with younger children,teens and adults with disabilities make healthy and responsibledecisions for how they use Android devices, allowing them to enjoylife normally and stay focused on their daily activities.
How to protect:
1 – Install the app on the device you want to supervise.
2 – Log in and follow the quick setup instructions.
3 – Once done, inappropriate websites will be blockedautomatically.
4 – Log in to your online Qustodio dashboard(https://family.qustodio.com) or download our app to a Parent’sdevice to monitor activity and set rules.
• Does Qustodio support Android 8 (Oreo): Yes.
• Does Qustodio work on other platforms besides Android?Download Qustodio to all the other devices in your family from ourwebsite (https://www.qustodio.com). Qustodio can protect Windows,Mac, iOS, Kindle and Android.
• Do I need to install Qustodio on my own device? Qustodioworks on both parent (parent mode) and child devices (protectionmode).
• What languages do you support? Qustodio is available inEnglish, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese and German.
• What’s the difference between FREE and PREMIUM? Free givesyou protection for one device with limited features, Premium givesyou more devices and more features.
• Do you offer support? Yes, we offer email support. Contactus first, since we can’t always help if you post questions in areview:
https://www.qustodio.com/help and [email protected]
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. This willprevent a user from uninstalling Qustodio without yourpermission.
This app uses Accessibility services. Qustodio usesaccessibility to build an excellent device experience that helpsusers with behavioral disabilities (including but not limited toADD/ADHD, obsessive compulsive disorder, internet gaming disorder,autism, learning disabilities, developmental disabilities,depression and anxiety) set appropriate levels of access andmonitoring of web content and apps, in order to limit their risksand enjoy life normally.
Huawei devices owners: Battery-saving mode needs to bedisabled for Qustodio (read more on the FAQ section of our websitehttps://www.qustodio.com/help/article/2754721/ ).