Memento Database is a highly flexible andcustomizable database management tool. The program can be used tomanage pretty much any type of data.
• Storing entries with custom fields.
• Performing Data analysis, including aggregation, charting,sorting, grouping, and filtering entries by any fields.
• Displaying data in the form of a list, a set of cards, a table,on a map, or in a calendar.
• Synchronization with Google Sheets.
• Cloud storage and Teamwork, by providing access to libraries toother users.
• Offline data entry.
• Access to data from several Android devices and from laptop anddesktop computers; users can work with the same libraries on theirphones, tablets, and PCs.
• Building the data collection form.
• One-to-many, one-to-one, and many-to-many relationships betweenlibraries.
• Importing and exporting CSV files, permitting interoperation withpopular programs like Microsoft Excel, Filemaker.
• Populating database entries at the touch of a button with datafrom Web services and other sources.
• Scripting (triggers , scripted data source).
• Password protection (encrypt entries using AES-128).
• Charts — Pie, Line, Bar, Columns, Area, Scatter, SteppedArea.
• Aggregation: sum, maximum, minimum, average.
• Sending entries via SMS, e-mail, and other availableservices.
• Searching entries in database by barcode.
• Online catalog of database templates — thousands of templatesavailable.
TARGET USERS & USE CASES
• the casual, perhaps single-library user who just wants to throwup a grocery list, collections or recipe repository.
• the intermediate user who might want to have some relatedlibraries tracking some activities.
• the power user who might be pushing the boundaries in certainareas, like scripting, complex data structure, retail or barcodesolutions, media solutions, inventory, product catalogs, charting,or others.
• the organizational / business user who might need teamworkcollaboration, cross-platform compatibility, cloud storage &coordination, offline data collection and others.
Memento’s online catalog of user templates contains thousands ofpredefined, ready-to-use libraries to use directly or serve as astarting place. It also gives users the opportunity to familiarizethemselves with a large number of ways to use Memento to providesolutions.
Elements of a user’s database — libraries (tables) and associatedfiles — may be synchronized across devices via an available cloudservice.
Database also may be synchronized with Google Sheets to enable theuser’s data to be manipulated or analyzed by either tool, asneeded.
Import/export from/to CSV-files enables coordinated use withexternal applications, like Excel.
All data can be stored in the Memento Cloud. All such records,photos, and files are synchronized automatically between the cloudand local copies on Android devices. Users can provide access totheir data to other users, enabling teamwork use.
• Database – a general term for an organized set of data, gatheredand organized for a purpose, generally comprising multiplelibraries.
• Library – a container for entries (records, rows) of fielded data, equivalent of a spreadsheet.
• Field – a data structure for a single piece of data, equivalentof a spreadsheet column.
Desktop version can be downloaded here:http://mementodatabase.com/#desktop
Visit forum at http://mementodatabase.com
Like us on Facebook athttp://www.facebook.com/mementodatabase
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/mementodatabase